TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Joburg ’17 style competition.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Joburg ‘17 style competition, which you undertake and agree to be bound by. The competition runs from 14 July to 31 July 2017.
- The organisers of this competition are Douglas Green Breweries (Pty) Ltd, herein represented by DGB (the “organisers”).
- All information relating to this campaign, which are published on any promotional material via other media will be covered under these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between content of such promotional material and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel, terminate or alter this competition at any time, without notice and shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever arising out of such cancellation, termination or alteration. Details of any changes will be communicated on the individual social media pages hosting the campaign. The organisers further reserve the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice in the event that the competition is held to be or becomes unlawful.
- If the organisers are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries Board to alter any aspect of this competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the organisers will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The organisers reserve the right to replace the offer with another offer of similar commercial value.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the competition.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The participant acknowledges that all intellectual property rights (including the rights in designs) subsisting (or which may in the future subsist) in the print design shall automatically, on creation, vest in the organisers absolutely.
- By entering the competition, the participant is deemed to consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of the competition, and use on any marketing material and in any media at any time, including use of the participant’s name in all related marketing and publicity promotion.
- The participant agrees to abide by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this competition.
- Each winner releases the organisers, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss, or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this competition or the possession, use, misuse of, or inability to use a prize.
- The participant agrees that if any third party makes a claim for breach of copyright or any other intellectual property right, or any loss or damage arising from participant’s submission to the contest, participant will indemnify the organisers, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all such claims, including reasonable attorneys fees related thereto.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- The organisers reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or lesser value.
- The decisions of the judges will be made in their sole discretion and will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
How to enter:
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must participate in the competition on the relevant platforms, with the posts being set to public so the brand can find them with ease.
- The process will include the submission of a selfie, a flat lay of your chosen outfit, or an image of a look you wish to wear, with the hashtag #boschendalstyle17, tagging Boschendal Wines will further increase the chances of your image being seen and selected.
- At the end of the competition period, the organisers will select the top images to be put into a draw. The winners will be announced on both Instagram and Facebook from the Boschendal pages.
- The winners are solely responsible for transportation and accommodation costs associated with the prize.
- 5. If a winner is unable to attend on the date noted on the ticket, the prize will be allocated to a newly drawn winner.
- 6. The winners undertake to advise the organisers within 24 hours of notification, whether they will be attending the event as noted on the ticket.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive one set of VIP tickets to the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Joburg, with the VIP experience attached.
- Secondary winners will receive general access tickets. Each set of tickets will be valid for an allocated day on 17/18/19 August. The winners should note the date of the entry on their ticket, as the ticket cannot be used for entry to any other day.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The organisers will send the prize to the winners.